Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back to Scheduled Programming

I've been very sick for the last couple of days. I have the 24 hour stomach bug. Ugh.

It was the most painful, disgusting, agonizing stomach bug i've ever had. At times, I swore it was more painful than labor. It felt like aliens had taken over my body. I kept saying "Help me. Please. Somebody." out loud, even when I was home alone. It was awful.

Thankfully, I quit vomiting after about 12 hours, but the stomach soreness stayed for the next twelve hours. I'm finally myself again. Yay. I'm very happy that I got it now rather than next week during Christmas. I pray my kids do not get it.

So, that's where I've been. :)

2 comments:

Bren December 20, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Glad you are feeling better and am so glad it came and went before the holidays!

Kristi December 20, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Oh girl, I know exactly how you felt. I had it on Tuesday and thought I was going to die! My husband ended up having to get off work @ 2:30 because the girls were up from their nap, and I couldn't stop thowing up. My body was achy, and I kept breaking into full body sweats. I did manage to lose 4 pounds, although with the holiday snacks everywhere I go, I am sure I have already gained that back! Glad you are feeling better.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP