Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Care Bear 14 Months

I typed this up last night on the 21st {CB's bd}, but forgot to publish it.
My Care Bear girl has been here fourteen months. Wow. It has gone by to fast and it isn't slowing down anytime soon.

I feel as though she has been with us forever, but then again, I remember taking those two to three pregnancy tests like it was yesterday. None of my BBC girls saw the second line so I had to prove it to them with a "Pregnant" reading on a digital test. My pregnancy with CB was amazing. I exercised the whole 9 months and I felt great! Her birth is still fresh in my mind as well, but in case you have forgotten or never heard about it, here's the story and pictures{OMG I was HUGE!.}

Fourteen months must be a big age in development and learning. Care Bear has started doing and saying so many new things. I love to just sit and watch her every day.

She says
  • Daddy (It's never been DaDa..always Daddddeeee)
  • Momma
  • Seee sy (for sissy)
  • Ball
  • Bite
  • Shoes
  • Quack Quack
  • Uh Oh (Her FAV! and she knows the proper way to use it too)
  • Barney
  • Book
  • Fish
  • Mmm! Aww!
  • Baby
  • Juice
Those are all words that everyone can understand, she says a few things that only I can understand, but I wont count those. She is able to take commands such as "Bring momma your paci" or "Get another book"

She only knows two animal sounds.. Dog = Woof Woof, Duck = Quack Quack.

She loves to dance and pretend like she is jumping. She'll squat down really low and pop up like she's jumping super high of the ground. It's so cute! She likes to sing songs and do the motions. She has a great memory!! Also, as I mentioned before, she loves to Call the HOGS!! Wooo Pig SOOie!!

Miss Priss and CB are started to play very well together. It's my favorite thing to see. MP likes to play with CB a little more though. CB gets mad and pushes her and tries to knock her out. She is almost as big as MP!

She's just like her big sister in that she loves Barney, but different from her sister in practically every other way{still.} CB is extremely independent and gets angry if things do not go just her way. She'll scream out arch her back and throw herself down. Att-i-tude!! We like to call {affectionately of course} Miss Drama Queen!!

All in all, this age is so much fun! I'm loving living it again with my second girl!

2 comments:

smott December 22, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Must be those October babies! Even though I have a boy he loves to play with his sister (who is 6), but can also be very independant and wants his space when he wants it - will scream at you, push and/or fling himself backwards if you mess with him too much ;-)

Janet December 22, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Aw, so precious!! I can't believe she is this old either. I still remember when you told us you were preggo! MK and CB are a lot a like in so many ways. I am enjoying this time when their fits are funny and adorable, and not looking forward to those teenage years!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP