Monday, December 21, 2009

Presents Under the Tree

All of the girls and C's presents are wrapped and tucked away under the tree. They have been for about a week now, but i'm just getting to posting pictures. Miss Priss has been more than excited about them. She has done her fair share of shaking them. Not only hers either, she has shaken every last present under the tree.

I for one, cannot wait for "Santa's" presents to appear under the tree!

Here is the gift we made for my dad and C's dad. (Two separate ones of course) It's the girls handprints on a Santa cookie plate and a poem that I found online. We ran out of money for buying gifts so we decided to make this. One for each of them.

It isn't finished. We're going to laminate the poem and hang it with ribbons from the bottom of the plate. The tulle will be glued to the plate right above the poem.

Here are a few posts from last year around Christmas time. Here and Here

6 comments:

Jennifer December 21, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

LOVE, LOVE the plate. Where did you get that? I would love one for my two little ones.

*Kc* December 21, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

I bought it at Wal Mart for $4!

Molly December 21, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

That plate is adorable!! What a creative idea.

The Undomestic Mom December 21, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

I love the plate idea...we did that for Ben for fathers day but it was super expensive because I took R to a studio place. Can you just make them at home? If so you need to do a tell how :)

Kati December 21, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Your kids are sooo cute. I love your white Christmas tree.. the hubby would never go for that.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP