Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve Cookies and Parties

Well a BIG Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I hope everyone had as great a holiday as we did. It was the best yet, by far! Our girls had the most amazing time with family. We've been so blessed this year.

We've also been very very busy as many of you have been i'm sure. Our events started Wednesday night {christmas eve's eve} at my mom's. We opened gifts with her that night because the rest of the week was packed.



Christmas Eve morning the girls played and played with their toys. So much fun for two little girlies.
Miss Priss showing off her new PJ's from Nini..and house shoes! They came in a little pack with pj's, house shoes, rubber duck and rubber frog. Cool!
Me modelling my new outfit from my mom! She got me several and I LOVE them all. They are SO me.
Miss Priss and I baked cookies and brownies on Christmas Eve night. They were GFree of course. Betty Crocker is now making these Gfree mixes at Target. YAY!
She is the most amazing big helper! She really does help a TON.
Me and my mini bakerella. Love her.
Yum! How can you not lick the beater, I mean come on..
then you must get messy and have a chocolate smile.
Yummy GFree cookies! A bit crumbly, but seriosuly good! They were GONE at my family Christmas party.
Our second party, my families. We have such a big family, we draw names. These are the girls opening their gifts.
Cutie. They both got dolls.
With their {my second} cousins that are about the same age as each of them.
Ha!! Crazy girl.
These are the events leading up to Christmas. I'll get our Christmas morning and afternoon post up soon. I'm sorry it has taken me so long. We've been buried under a large pile of TOYS!!! Oh and playing with lots of stuff.

4 comments:

Carrie December 26, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Love the animal print tights you got! Your girls are adorable! Nathan got the big doodle pro too.

Paige December 26, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

The girls are adorable. I love the outfit that your Mom got you, very cute!

Janet December 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Haha! I hear you about the pile of toys and no time to post pics yet! :) Looks like a lot of fun festivities. That is way awesome about the G-free cookie mixes. I also love all of the girl's outfits and bows!!!

Janet December 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Oh, and your outfit is adorable. You look great!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP