Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Traditions and Christmas Morning!!

It's taking me a little while to get all of this posted because we're still partying!! Well not partying, but Christmas partying. Today was our last one though. Whew. I'm worn out and I feel like our house is about to burst with toys.

Christmas Eve after my family christmas party, we come home and do our yearly Eve traditions. Open jammies and ornaments then take pictures. Love it!
Care Bear saying "Cheeeeeese!" She's such a good little cheeser for momma.
My all time FAVORITE picture of my girls togetether..to date. So precious. They were being very well behaved and had the most fun week of their lives, I think.
Such a happy little thing. I swear, she has laughed and smiled more this week than i've ever seen her do. She's always happy and smiley, but this week she was extra giggly. Oh and the cookies helped.
Family jammie picture. Gotta love self timers.
Mmm. Love santa cookies!
One of the only pictures I have of the two of us together. {I don't know what that blue is on C's face? Maybe it's just on my computer}
Note to Santa. Miss Priss wrote her name all by herself. Go girl!
The Christmas morning setup. Loved playing Santa's elf!
When I woke MP up! I said "Santa came!! You must've been a good girl." she came up out of the bed so quick, I missed her face. ha!
Taking it all in. So much fun!
SOO excited! That is the coolest baby ever. She laughed out loud for a while.

Checking out their stockings. See what all we can fit into PB stockings..LOTS!

A new scarf like her momma!! Woo Hoo! She loved it and had to wear it immediately.
Our Christmas morning was amazing! We had a stress FREE, relaxing, fun holiday with our family. I hope you all had a fun time with your family. We are still re cooperating from all of the parties. Hopefully life will get back to normal soon. {wink}

9 comments:

Tara Anderson December 27, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Looks like a great time! And those PBK stockings hold a TON!!!

Anonymous,  December 27, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Cute pics! Did you happen to correct red eye on the pic of you & Chris? My comp will do that sometimes when I try to correct red eye.

Kara December 27, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I love that picture of your two girls in front of the tree.

Madison Sanders December 27, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Precious pictures!

I see that blue mark, too. It's still a good picture though. :)

Glad you had an awesome Christmas!

P.S. Did you get that email that I sent you about gluten free recipes about a week or so ago? Just curious.

House of Blues December 27, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

so cute kaycee!!! oh and I love how Chris' hand is on your butt!! LOL

Unknown December 27, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Looks like a fun Christmas! Your girls are beautiful!

Marci @All Things Wonderful December 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

Oh so cute! I love the family PJ photo. Adorable! Looks like a great Christmas.

Ashlee December 28, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Love the pic of you and C. Even if he is a little smurfy! Looks like everyone had a BLAST! Merry Christmas! xoxo

Lainey-Paney December 28, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Oh so cute!

The blue mark: Your hubby's skin has a lot of red tones, and so does my hubby's. When I try to correct the red eye, if I don't pay attention & do a larger than necessary area, it sometimes will do that to pics of my hubby's face as well.
I bet that's what happened.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP