Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas in Our Home

So we decorated our house two days after Thanksgiving, but i'm just now getting around to posting the pictures. I usually go all out decorating the house, but this year I was not all about it. I kept thinking.. "eww I will have to take all of this down later!" and then I stuffed stuff back into their boxes. {hehe!}

Here is the day we started it. Miss Priss loved decorating the tree {the bottom 1/4, you know?}
Here is her section. Pretty good!
Care Bear was napping for most of the tree decorating, but woke up when we were almost finished and got in on the action.
The kitchen bar. Not to fancy, but it gets the job done. This is the top of our small two shelf bookcase. Cute little village houses. I'd love to have an entire village, but i'm not sure where i'd put it.


LOVE this! Pretty little fiber optic ice skating village. It has a water fall and an ice skating rink. So cute.

The almost finished tree. I still haven't taken a picture of it completed. We now have candy canes and icicles on it! Pretty!! I made the ugly tree top Bow. {blush} It was my first try..clearly I need practice. We really wanted another real tree, but couldn't come up with the money, so we just stuck to our little white tree.

Our wreath I made 3 years ago to match all of our living room decor. Still love it!
Fireplace mantle. Hanging the stockings is always one of my favorites.
One of our end tables. Blue, blue, blue!!
Okay, well that wasn't a very exciting post, but I had to get these Christmas pictures up. I'll come back later and link to the passed two years Christmas decor!

5 comments:

Carrie December 14, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

We used to have a white tree and I loved it... but two years ago we bought a prelit green tree. I love all your decorations and they coordinate really well together. I am not looking forward to taking everything down either.

anatlus December 14, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

i actually like the white tree... it looks very nice

House of Blues December 14, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

so cute! I love seeing all the christmas stuff!!!

Mel December 15, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

I love your blue theme. So pretty! And the fluffy snow looks nice too.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP