Friday, December 11, 2009

Fashion Item of the Week{Month}

Scarves!!! I absoloutley ADORE them. I've never been a jacket person, so scarves are perfect for me. I think I have one in every possible color. I am ready for some new ones {ahem Christmas wish list} there are so many new styles and ways to wear them, that I must update.
{excuse my lip. That's gross I know. They get SO chapped and normally i'd have lipgloss or lipstick on, but didn't in this pic. Ugh!}
They keep me toasty on a cold day. I'm looking for the best/easiest way to tie one. Funny story, C came home the other day and You Tube was up on the computer. He looked and saw that I was searching "How to tie a scarf" lol! He made fun of me.

Had to show off my kicks too. I lurvv them. They are Sketchers that slide on. I am obsessed with white shoes. If mine get a little dirty, I immediatley have to wash them. I've had these since September. These boots I had to show because they've been with me for a long time. I bought them at Old Navy and I flippin' love them too. They look good over jeans or under them. The best part is they are oh.so.comfortable. But they're scuffed. {sad face}
Hahaha! Had to show this one. They saw me taking the above pictures and wanted in one. So cute!

6 comments:

Jaimie December 11, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Hey Kaycee-

I used to read your blog religiously before you made it private. I just realized that you made it public again and I am so happy! : ) Your girls are so precious and I love the way you write!!!

House of Blues December 11, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Kaycee. You lost weight. Not that you needed to but you look great!!! What did yo do!! I need help!
The pics are adorable! I need some scarves now! Love em.

Miranda Grayson December 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

You look super cute! You have the same style as me! I love scarves too, and have them on my list. I also have those same white slide on Scetchers! Hope your Holiday Season is going great!!

Carrie December 13, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

I totally need to learn how to tie a scarf, so if you find any good videos, send them my way. Lol. I need some new and fun scarves!

Madison Sanders December 15, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

Here's the link to a fabulous video on different ways to tie scarves: http://thebigmamablog.com/2134/the-real-fashion-friday-edition-47-how-to-tie-one-on/

I have this bookmarked in my favorites because I don't want to lose it. She even includes how to tie scarves that might be short or long.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP