Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Facebook Addict

Need I say more? I'm sure I don't, but i'm going to anyway.

I along with {what was it?} 3 million others am in love with Facebook{or fbook as I frequently call it} It's so much fun and very informative, might I add. I've reconnected with many old friends. My step sisters and I changed schools when we were going into the 10th grade and we had lost touch with many people from our old school. But now i've found them and am so excited to see what is happening in their lives.

I use my page to update people on my everyday happenings, sort of like celebs use Twitter. {smile} I also have a page for PrissyMiss Boutique, to update on New Products and specials going on. Secretly, I love the Chat. There is only a select group of people that I chat with, but I love seeing when they're online so we can chit chat.

My favorite thing is seeing updates on all of my friends who are newly pregnant. That is always so much fun to watch. First, their announcement, then belly pics, then a baby! Facebook is awesome.

The only downside to it is {well, ok there are two}, the first one being, we all have so much interaction through the web, but no actual physical social interaction. That's the weird part for me. I may talk to people on fbook all the time, but when I see them in public, I don't know what the heck to say. The second being, i'm on it WAY to much!! I like to just leave my page open while i'm cleaning or reading to the girls etc. and wait and watch for people's statuses to change. I guess i'm what they call a "Facebook Stalker" {wink} Watch out, you may be next.

10 comments:

Amy December 9, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Oh I am a huge facebook addict. It is nice way to keep in touch with all my friends in Alaska since I moved to the lower 48's.

The Undomestic Mom December 9, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Oh my gosh me too! Glad Im not the only one! I made hubs download it on his iphone so I can check it in the car when Im bored and he doesnt even have fbook!

Cori December 9, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

I am totally like that..I check it a million times a day :) My hubby says it is crazy!! ha ha.

That Girl December 9, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

I am an addict too. I just joined a few months ago but its been all downhill since then.

anatlus December 9, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

i do the same too and was thinking im the only one .. looks like there are so many like us.. we can start the fb addict club ; )

Katy December 9, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Is it weird that I am reading this and my facebook page is open too?

House of Blues December 9, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Same here. I update my status several times a day and DH makes fun of me. my FB page is open right now!!! Look me up I have PMB as my friend but not yoU!! =)

Jessica December 9, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

I am a HUGE facebook addict as well. Especially since getting my iphone! Now not only am I on it all the time at home but in the car, at the restaurant and while shopping. Its BAD! But Im glad Im not the only one ;)

Mel December 9, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

I agree - it is very addictive! I stayed away as long as I could, but I am sucked in now. There is no going back! I have reached the point of no return:P

Janet December 10, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

I am proud to be a FB stalker. I love FB!!!! Hehe! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP