Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Thoughts for Thursday

I've been pretty lax when it comes to blogging. I'm usually one to post multiple times per day, but lately I've been good to post once a day. I guess we've been busy around here. I have yet to post pictures of our Christmas decor, but I will tomorrow!

C and I have decided that Fridays through the month of December are the night we will go looking at Christmas lights around town. Fun! That may sound boring to some people, but we love it! We've been doing it for the passed three years and it's always one of my favorite traditions of ours.

Speaking of Christmas, I am mostly finished with shopping. It's been so hard this year. The economy sucks. I still need to get Care Bear's house shoes, C's pj's and boxer shorts (sorry TMI), and the girls' ornaments. I've felt awfully greedy this year because when everyone asked me for a Christmas list, I gladly offered one up. {blush} If someone wants to buy me something, i'll let them.

Have I mentioned how much I love Lady GaGa? Yes, she is weird, wacky, and kinda crazy, but she is an artist! The girl is talented beyond words and you have to admit, she is pretty darn smart. She knows that dressing outrageous is going to land her all over the news, leading more people to listen to her {amazing} music! Have you heard this girl sing live? Awesomeness.

It's no secret that I love Sweet Tea right? McDonalds was never a favorite of mine because their food disgusts me, but when they started selling $1 Large Sweet Teas, I had a change of heart. Now, I visit them several times per week. Can we say addict? Yee-ah.. I am. However, lately i've been trying to save that extra cash and make tea at home. I live in the south, so sweet tea is a staple in our home anyway, but I quit making it for a long time. It's back though now! Mmm! Love the stuff.

Jumping back to music. I have a few current obsessions. Just in case you care, here are some of them.
Jay Sean - Down
Ke$ha -Tik Tok
Britney Spears - 3 {it's naughty though}
Lady GaGa - Bad Romance
Jay Z (feat Rihanna and Kanye West) - Run This Town
Boys Like Girls (feat Taylor Swift) - 2 is Better Than One

Care Bear climbed out of her crib again last night. {STRESSED!!!} It does lower another level. I didn't think it did, but turns out, it does. Go figure. I feel awful. She wasn't hurt at all though, thank God. She scares me so badly every single day!!

C and I may get to have a date night Saturday night! What to do, what to do.. Got to think of something fun that doesn't cost a lot. I'm thinking ice skating {smile} I love ice skating, even though i'm not very good. Anyway, my mom is supposed to maybe stay the night here at our house and watch the girls. They'll have a blast.

1 comments:

Janet December 10, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

We always have so much in common!
1. I love to look at Christmas lights. I think we are going to take the kids to do that tonight. It's one of my favorite traditions too, and the kids love it!
2. I am pretty much through with my shopping too, except a few extra things like jammies.
3. I have felt bad this year too because although I know I don't need anything, I can easily think of things that I want! *blush* My list seems to grow every day! Oops!
4. We both have a younger daughter who keeps the fear of God in us at all times, huh?
5. Bryan and I are supposed to have a date night tomorrow. Woo hoo!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP