Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Products and {special}Girly Gifts

Here are a few new products from PrissyMiss Boutique, they are not yet listed on the website.


A new color Big Girl Bow - Bubblegum Pink





We always buy the girls a few new outfits for Christmas and this year was no different, but I wanted to go a little further and personalize their gifts with a special touch from me. I made them Hair Bows to match each outfit and i'm so happy with the results. I know Miss Priss is going to be so thrilled to see her new Bows to match her outfits on Christmas. {She's an oddball and loves to get clothes as gifts :) }

The first three are for Miss Priss and the last three are Care Bears.
Love this one!! She's going to be over the moon for the cute little panda bear!

An Itty Bitty Bow for my {not so}Itty Bitty!

My favorite one of CB's! It is like a track suit type outfit and she will look oh.so.cute in it!

4 comments:

JenFen December 3, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

I love them all but my favorite are the korkers for the striped hoodie. Did you Care Bear's last outfit at Osk Kosh?

Kelly December 3, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Adorable! I wish I had your talent with bow making! :)

Amy December 3, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Seeing all these adorable outfits makes me wish I had a girl. Darling bows!

Carrie December 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Are the pink/brown corkers the ones you just mailed me? Heheh! BTW, got the package of corkers today and they are all adorable. Can't wait to give them to Auttie for Christmas. Thanks! BTW, I love the Christmas bows!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP