Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"You Always Do Sumpin"

After Miss Priss' bath tonight, I swaddled her in the towel and scooped her up like I always do. {They're so cuddly after baths aren't they? Love it!} I walked toward her room and banged her foot on the doorway when I was walked through. She cried and said "You always do sumpin!!"

Laugh.Out.Loud! The reason she said this was becasue this morning I was carrying her in the same position, down the stairs, and bopped her head on the railing of the stairs. She cried then too. I told her I was sorry a million times, but it obviously stuck with her. {frown} I feel really bad, but it was the cutest thing when she said that. "You always do sumpin!" meaning "Listen here momma, you've bonked me a bunch of times today and i've had it!!"

9 comments:

Bren December 2, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

That must be her way of warning you! I've bumped Maggie's head on the car door several times - never hard - but enough for her to look at me with the "could ya be more careful?" look!

House of Blues December 2, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

OMG that is too funny! I love this age, they say the funniest things!! LOL

Tara Anderson December 2, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

I bump my kids, too...usually their feet! :) I LOVE her response! What a cutie!!!

Alison December 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Oh hahaha that's too funny! :)

Heidi O December 2, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

I keep doing this to my youngest but he can't say anything. Thankfully he doesn't seem to notice much.
It is nice to see you posting again. I took a long hiatus and when I starting blogging again as well you had made your blog private.

Molly December 2, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

Bahaha! Quit beating her up, momma! :)

Lara December 3, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Hahahahaha! That's the funniest thing ever! lol!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP